Do you need a fully qualified, highly experienced and competent Townsville massage therapist specialising in remedial massage and overall musculo-skeletal therapy that really works?
I’M BASED IN MOUNT LOUISA AND CAN ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE YOU THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY REMEDIAL MASSAGE IN TOWNSVILLE. (See How and Why)
CORONAVIRUS: My clinic will remain open unless specifically ordered to close by the Commonwealth or Queensland Governments, or local coronavirus situation changes make it necessary. I will, of course, take all necessary health and hygiene precautions to help ensure your safety. Click here for more information.
Whether you are a fitness or health professional, Defence member or partner, business executive or owner, shop assistant, sports or exercise enthusiast, student, tradie, miner, office worker, pilot, driver, stay-at-home mum, educator, storeperson, pregnant, politician – anyone.
By tailoring the massage to your specific needs, I can help you overcome a range of muscle and joint aches and pains, headaches and migraines and prepare for or recover from a range of sports, fitness and recreational activities.
- Remedial massage for all types of muscle and joint pain and headaches and to rebalance the body.
- Musculo-skeletal therapy covering a range of factors.
- Fast postural assessment to ensure the most effective treatment.
- Deep tissue massage to loosen tight muscles and joints.
- Swedish massage for relaxation and stress release.
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) massage to reduce excess fluid and detox.
- Sports massage to boost sports and exercise performance and injury prevention.
- Pregnancy massage for any stage of pregnancy.
- Corporate/seated (chair) massage for workplaces.
- Ear candling for various ear issues.
All REMEDIAL MASSAGE clients receive at least an EXTRA 40-50 minutes FREE with their first one-hour appointment. (See Times and Prices page for more information).
I guarantee to make a significant or at least noticeable difference to your problem areas in just ONE REMEDIAL MASSAGE SESSION or give you a detailed explanation as to why that may not be possible (you may need medical or other specialised intervention).
– Diploma of Remedial Massage
– Certificate IV Training and Assessment (instructor)
– Remedial Therapist (RT) Member of Massage & Myotherapy Australia (formerly known as Australian Association of Massage Therapists – AAMT)
– Associate Member of North Queensland Primary Health Network (formerly known as Townsville-Mackay Medicare Local – GP and Allied Health Network)
– Recent Member BNI (Business Networking International) Focus Chapter
• Experienced and competent – 29 years as a therapist (in 2020). Check out some of my reviews.
• HICAPS/Health Funds
• Credit Cards/EFTPOS
• Convenient central location with easy street parking
Here’s a few quick links to some of the articles on the ARTICLES page. Also see the window on the right of this HOME page for more articles:
(All text content on this site is original copy written by David Hall ©)