Do you need a fully qualified, highly experienced and competent Townsville massage therapist specialising in remedial massage and overall musculo-skeletal therapy that really works?
I’M BASED IN MOUNT LOUISA AND CAN ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE YOU THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY REMEDIAL MASSAGE IN TOWNSVILLE. ….(See How and Why)
…….whether you are a health or fitness professional (even medical specialists), sports or exercise enthusiast, shop assistant, Defence member or partner, stay-at-home mum, educator, storeperson, student, tradie, miner, business executive or owner, office worker, pilot, driver, pregnant woman, politician – anyone.
I can help you overcome a range of muscle and joint aches and pains, headaches and migraines, and prepare for or recover from a range of sporting, fitness and recreational activities by tailoring the massage to your specific needs.
My approach is different to many other hands-on physical bodywork therapists in that I look at the BIG PICTURE. I treat the BACK AND FRONT of the body and I look at CAUSES and contributing factors instead of just focusing on SYMPTOMS. Check out some of the Articles on the Articles/Blog page to see how and why.
REMEDIAL MASSAGE is for all types of muscle and joint pain and headaches and to rebalance and realign the body. It includes:
- Overall musculo-skeletal therapy covering a range of factors.
- Fast postural assessment to ensure the most effective treatment.
- Deep tissue massage to loosen tight muscles and joints.
- Sports massage to boost sports and exercise performance and injury prevention.
- Pregnancy massage for any stage of pregnancy.
- On-table stretching and advice on stretches and exercises.
- Feet, hip and jaw checks and realignment.
I can also provide (limited availability):
- Swedish massage for relaxation and stress release.
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) massage to reduce excess fluid and detox.
- Corporate/seated (chair) massage for workplaces.
- Ear candling for various ear issues.
All REMEDIAL MASSAGE clients receive at least an EXTRA 40-50 minutes FREE with their first one-hour appointment. (See Times and Prices page for more information).
I guarantee to make a significant or at least noticeable difference to your problem areas in just ONE REMEDIAL MASSAGE SESSION, or give you a detailed explanation as to why that may not be possible. (You may need medical or other specialised intervention).
My 31 years massage experience has prompted me to “tell it like it is,” rather than just what many physical therapists want you to know, as you’ll see from many of the articles on my ARTICLES/BLOGS page. I make no apology that some of the articles may seem provocative, particularly where therapists do not APPLY the skills and knowledge they should have learned, to minimise treatments and maximise benefits for clients, and where rampant medico-politics prevent appropriate natural treatments being prescribed.
DAVID HALL – AT A GLANCE (check other pages for more information)
– Diploma of Remedial Massage
– Certificate IV Training and Assessment (instructor)
– Remedial Therapist (RT) Member of Massage & Myotherapy Australia (formerly known as Australian Association of Massage Therapists – AAMT)
– Associate Member of North Queensland Primary Health Network (formerly known as Townsville-Mackay Medicare Local – GP and Allied Health Network)
– Recent Member of BNI (Business Networking International) – 12 years.
• Experienced and competent – 31 years as a therapist (in 2022). Check out some of my reviews.
• HICAPS/Health Funds
• Credit Cards/EFTPOS
• Convenient central location with easy street parking
Here are some links to some of the articles on the ARTICLES/BLOG page. Also, see the window on the right of this HOME page for more articles:
(All text content on this site is original copy written by David Hall ©)