Do you need a highly experienced, fully qualified and competent Townsville massage therapist specialising in remedial massage and overall musculo-skeletal therapy that really works?
I’M BASED IN MOUNT LOUISA AND CAN ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE YOU THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY REMEDIAL MASSAGE IN TOWNSVILLE. (See How and Why)
CORONAVIRUS: My clinic will remain open unless specifically ordered to close by the Commonwealth or Queensland Governments, or local coronavirus situation changes make it necessary. I will, of course, take all necessary health and hygiene precautions to help ensure your safety. Click here for more information.
Whether you are a fitness or health professional, Defence member or partner, shop assistant, sports or exercise enthusiast, student, tradie, miner, office worker, business executive or owner, pilot, driver, stay-at-home mum, educator, storeperson, pregnant, politician – anyone.
By tailoring the massage to your specific needs, I can help you overcome a range of muscle and joint aches and pains, headaches and migraines and prepare for or recover from a range of sporting, fitness and recreational activities.
- Remedial massage for all types of muscle and joint pain and headaches and to rebalance the body.
- Musculo-skeletal therapy covering a range of factors.
- Fast postural assessment to ensure the most effective treatment.
- Deep tissue massage to loosen tight muscles and joints.
- Swedish massage for relaxation and stress release.
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) massage to reduce excess fluid and detox.
- Sports massage to boost sports and exercise performance and injury prevention.
- Pregnancy massage for any stage of pregnancy.
- Corporate/seated (chair) massage for workplaces.
- Ear candling for various ear issues.
All REMEDIAL MASSAGE clients receive at least an EXTRA 40-50 minutes FREE with their first one-hour appointment. (See Times and Prices page for more information).
I guarantee to make a significant or at least noticeable difference to your problem areas in just ONE REMEDIAL MASSAGE SESSION or give you a detailed explanation as to why that may not be possible (you may need medical or other specialised intervention).
– Diploma of Remedial Massage
– Certificate IV Training and Assessment (instructor)
– Remedial Therapist (RT) Member of Massage & Myotherapy Australia (formerly known as Australian Association of Massage Therapists – AAMT)
– Associate Member of North Queensland Primary Health Network (formerly known as Townsville-Mackay Medicare Local – GP and Allied Health Network)
– Recent Member BNI (Business Networking International) Focus Chapter
• Experienced and competent – 29 years as a therapist (in 2020). Check out some of my reviews.
• HICAPS/Health Funds
• Credit Cards/EFTPOS
• Convenient central location with easy street parking
Here’s some links to some of the articles on the ARTICLES page. Also see the window on the right of this HOME page for more articles:
(All text content on this site is original copy written by David Hall ©)